Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is this it?



I haven't wrote up anything since the first post simple because there hasn't been anything new to share :) I am still big and pregnant- LOL We have just been preparing (if there is such a thing) for this adventure. We have been cleaning the house and enjoying a little shopping at walmart and a few extra laps around. I like the walking simple because it helps to loosen up my back and that is always a good thing. So, today we went to church and then to the park (it was great for me to kill time that way too and keep my mind off of things) then home for a short power nap and finish the house and finalize our packing. We are now at my parents house waiting for midnight to roll around. We will get Isabelle to bed before we leave and hopefully she will never know we left her :) She has yet to stay the night with her Jujue and Papa so we will see how this goes.
We are preparing to be flexible with this visit to the hospital tonight. At this moment I do not have a peace on what is about to take place. So we are going to see what my new 'status' is and see what other options are. We are perfectly prepared to leave and go back tomorrow night or Wed. Morning if we can. Or, we may just get this all done and over with and hopefully it all goes well and its only a few hours. So, I guess that is where we sorta are right now. I know plenty of people who get induced and have no problems and it all works out. But after some sort of training for a medicated free delivery starting off this way kinda defeats the purpose!
We want to keep our trust in the Lord for His direction in all this medicine or not, tonight or later, and after its all done glorify that He orchestrated this all ahead of time!
(photo after church this morning)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know they are keeping you, but it is 2:56, and i am up and called to see how you are progressing. I emailed Chris also, but no response. I hope you can let us know something;) THANKS
MOM