We sure had a good time with Isabelles MawMaw. We took her back to the airport yesterday evening. 
I asked Isabelle where Grandma Pearl was this morning and she thought she was still asleep in her big bed. She had totally forgot we dropped her off. She was confused at first then said. I miss my mawmaw. She is so sweet. She is right, she sure is. We had a great little visit. It was so nice to have Christopher's mother around for a few days. We sure hope she had a much fun as we did! Here are a few photos:
Isabelle standing next to kayda at my parents house. We went up there Monday night for supper.

I asked Isabelle where Grandma Pearl was this morning and she thought she was still asleep in her big bed. She had totally forgot we dropped her off. She was confused at first then said. I miss my mawmaw. She is so sweet. She is right, she sure is. We had a great little visit. It was so nice to have Christopher's mother around for a few days. We sure hope she had a much fun as we did! Here are a few photos:
Isabelle standing next to kayda at my parents house. We went up there Monday night for supper.
Chris teaches his Mom how to play the Wii. She did beat him once in ping-pong.Wesley sucking on his toes :)

1 comment:
I sure had a great time. It was hard to leave, but I will be back.Isabelle and Wesley are so sweet. Mawmaw loves her babies. Love you all, Mom/Mawmaw Pearl
Post a Comment